We are looking for an enthusiastic Manager Collections with excellent communication skills and customer orientation in his or her DNA.
What does the Collection Department look like?
The Collection Department, existing of 4 skilled professionals, is responsible for managing and monitoring the receivables portfolio, for steering of internal and external Collections service providers and for the sale of bad debts.
What is the Manager Collections accountable for?
The Manager Collections is accountable for the effective operation and performance of the collections department in the Netherlands. Managing follow up on outstanding debts to prevent the organization of being exposed to unacceptable credit risk and managing recovery tasks to minimize that risk. The Manager Collections is also responsible for bad debt sales.
The Manager Collections:
- Develops and implements the Collections strategy and operational plan in alignment with the global and local organization's business objectives as well as with local rules and regulations.
- Directs the local Collections functions to ensure they meet the organization’s and departmental business objectives and are conducted effectively, consistently and according to established guidelines, rules and regulations.
- Implements, monitors and achieves KPI´s and agreed targets, including delinquency rate and non-earning asset rate.
- Leads, directs, evaluates, and develops a team of professionals to ensure the organization’s business objectives are implemented
- Identifies improvement potentials in the Collections process. Responsible for the sustainability of the process.
- Acts on behalf of BMW Group Financial Services in legal matters.
- Is responsible for provider selection and steering (law firms, collection agencies, outsourcing partners), contract negotiating with selected providers and monitoring Service Level Agreements.
Who are we looking for?
Our new colleague has:
- Strong motivation, customer orientation and the ability to work under pressure;
- Assertiveness, sovereignty and integrity;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- A result driven persona
- A strong feeling of responsibilty
Which requirements do we have?
To become our new colleague, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree with a specialization in Finance;
- At least 5 years relevant experience, including at least 3 years management experience in the financial services industry. Automotive industry is an advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English languages, both written and verbal;
- WFT Basis and Wft Consumptief Krediet certificates (of willing to obtain these within 6 months)
Are you a suitable candidate for this vacancy at BMW Group Financial Services? Please apply with the link below.