We are looking for an enthusiastic Process Management & Quality Associate with excellent analytical skills and affinity with IT.
What does the Process Management & Quality department look like?
The Process Management & Quality department is dynamic and compact. It’s employees ensure the optimal functioning of the organization of a whole on the topics of process and quality management. The department is responsible for the implementation of projects, identifying potential process improvements and the execution thereof. The department monitors quality and ensures that it stays on a premium level. The department maps the processes of the organization as a whole, the dependencies between other departments, change management and the monitoring of all projects. The department also acts as an interface between Business and IT.
What is the Process Management & Quality Associate accountable for?
The Process Management & Quality Associate is responsible for the optimization and guarantee of efficient and qualitative processes throughout the organization.
The Process Management & Quality Associate:
- Executes change initiatives within BMW Financial Services in order to achieve and improve effective operations.
- Implements new internal processes upon request of the business.
- Develops and revises standard operating procedures and implements new regulations/standards within BMW Financial Services in support of the departments of BMW Financial Services.
- Is responsible for the documentation of operational procedures and for the maintenance of internal IT and management systems.
- Determines best practices and suggests how to improve current practices. Develops recommendations to solve problems and issues related to business operations. (Mostly upon request of the business, some proactive).
- Supports project teams in the field of knowledge of internal processes.
Who are we looking for?
The Process Management & Quality Associate has:
- Good communication skills (written and verbal);
- Excellent analytical skills;
- The ability to work under pressure;
- A strong personality;
- Creativeness and is proactive;
- The ability to learn fast (new systems, new processes etc.);
- Good computer skills / affinity with IT systems.
To become our new colleague, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business Administration;
- At least 2-3 years relevant experience in Process Management. Financial Services experience is an advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English languages, both written and verbal.